NB: Our services are currently only available in Paris and the suburbs of Paris!
- Clothèque offers monthly subscriptions where the client can access our selection of clothes and accessories via a monthly fee and rent them. The client can choose from different options (basic and premium). The dry-cleaning fee is always included, as well as the delivery & return.
- Clothèque also offers one-time rentals, where a client doesn’t have to engage in a monthly plan, but she/he can choose to rent an item for a special occasion. The duration of a one-time rental is one week (seven days). Dry cleaning, delivery, and return are included.
- Clothèque offers selected items for sale to reduced prices. Clothèque also offers outlet sales for its members a few times per year.
To access Clothèque’s services the client can visit www.clotheque.com.
By using our site and our services the client automatically accepts our terms and conditions.
Prices & Payment
The prices are visible on the site in euros and all prices include VAT.
Our services include dry cleaning, delivery, and returns.
Clothèque reserves the right to modify prices at any time without prior notice. Invoicing will be made according to the prices at the time the order is completed.
We propose two different options: one-time rentals or a monthly subscription of either two or three items.
- One-time rentals: Enjoy one item for a whole week. The prices for one-time rentals are either 30€ or 50€, depending on the type of item (the price of the item is specified on the product page.)
- Subscription-based: Our subscription-based model lets the client have two or three of our items for a monthly charge. The client can either keep the same items for maximum 2 months, OR you can change your items to two or three other items, depending on the subscription, on the website the following month (which is the big advantage of having the subscription-based rental option!)
The client can choose between two subscriptions:
- Choose two items of the client's choice for 79€ per month.
- Choose three items of the client's choice for 109€ per month.
All payments need to be made online via our secure payment portal. We accept:
- Visa, Debit, and MasterCard.
For subscription-based payments: The card that the client has used for the first monthly subscription payment will automatically be debited each month on the exact same day where the original transaction was made (e.g. the client’s first payment happens on the 1st. of May, then the second payment will be made on the 1st of June).
Please notice, that if this day happens to be during a bank holiday, the transaction will occur on the following business day.
As described above, the monthly charge will occur EVERY MONTH until you terminate your subscription with Clothèque. Please read Termination of the Contract for more information.
Delivery & Returns
At the time being, Clothèque solely delivers to Paris (75) and surrounding suburbs of Paris.
Delivery is made to the address previously indicated in your reservation and
can be modified for each order.
Orders made on our website will be delivered by Urban Cycle or Relay Mondial, and will be dispatched from our stock on the same day the order has been confirmed if the confirmation occurs before 3 p.m. (CET).
If the order is received after 3 p.m. (CET), the order will be dispatched from our stock the following business day.
Home delivery with Urban Cycle
If the client lives in Paris (75) they have the option of using our bike coursiers Urban Cycle and get the delivery straight home free of charge.
If the client lives in the suburbs of Paris this options is also available but there will occur an extra fee at the clients charge depending on how far away the client live.
If the client wishes to get delivered to their home the same day in the suburbs of Paris please send an email to email@example.com and we will find a solution together.
Pick up points with Mondial Relay
The client can always choose to get the package delivered to a Mondial Relay pick up point of their choice which is free of charge.
The client will have to chose this option as delivery method while checking out and thereafter the client will receive an email from Mondial Relay where she/he can chose a pick up point that best suits her/him.
Delivery time: Approximately 3 business days from the time the order is received. The client can track their order on Mondial Relays website.
During weekends and holidays, the order will be processed on the following business day, when payment is confirmed.
NB: Please notice that deliveries can be delayed under special circumstances, e.g. the event of natural disasters or other force majeure which is beyond Clothèque’s control. In such situation, deliveries can be postponed.
How to return:
All of the packages comes with a printed return label and the client can use the same packaging for the return.
Remember to keep the return label.
The client can drop of the package with the return label attached to it at any Mondial Relay pick up point at the latest on their last rental day.
If the client lives in Paris (75) she/he has the option of using our couriers free of charge, by sending us an email and telling us at what address they would like to make the return from.
If the client lives in Paris suburbs and wishes to use this option, the return expenses will be on the client's expense.
In case the item does not fit, the client can change to another size, which is free of charge for max 1 exchange. After this, the client will pay the fee of exchange which is 20€ .
NB.: The 7 days rental period will count from the day the client receives the item in the right size.
The delivery and return fee for the monthly exchange to new items is also paid by Clothèque. Again, in case the client needs to change size, the first exchange fee will be covered by Clothèque. If more than one exchange is needed, the fee will have to be covered by the client.
Responsibilities & Client Engagement
How to use the items and what the client engages in when renting from Clothèque:
We expect that the client treats the item(s) with great respect - as if it/they were her/his own. Upon receival of item(s) the client will be fully responsible for the item(s) untill the item(s) are returned to Clothèque.
After the delivery of the items the responsibility of the item lies with the client until the item is returned to Clothèque.
Clothèque takes on the charge of dry cleaning the items.
Fees for Late Returns & Damaged Items
In case the client encounters troubles or other unforeseen events related to the return occur, please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +33 781 281 063 and we will try to find a solution.
In case items are returned late and/or not returned at all:
- Clothèque is charging a late fee of 15€ /day starting when an item is more than 24h late.
- If an item is more than 7 days late, Clothèque will deduct the full retail value of the article from the payment card that the client has saved as her payment method.
If an item is damaged, the client should immediately notify Clothèque at email@example.com.
- If it is a smaller damage that can be recovered we charge 25€ for the recovery.
- If the item cannot be recovered, we charge 50% of the retail value of the article.
We know that bags and clothes will at some point start to show signs of usage, and these kinds of minor usage signs will not be charged. However, damages such as holes (e.g. from cigarettes or the like), will be charged for. It is after all our mission to increase the lifecycle of the clothes, we will always do everything in our power to repair and maintain our items 😊
Contract Conditions & Termination of the Contract
- The contract between the client and Clothèque will become effective as soon as you validate your subscription, a one-time rental, or purchase on our site. The order implies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- You must verify the completeness and conformity of the information provided to the company when subscribing. Clothèque will not be able to be held responsible for any data entry errors and consequences of these.
- The Clothèque subscription is made up of recurring payments which the client automatically accepts when signing up for the subscription service. By subscribing, the client acknowledge that the membership will result in a mandatory recurring payment and assume these fees until the end of the subscription.
- You can change your payment method at any time by logging into your account.
- By purchasing a subscription at Clothèque, the client agrees to pay each month the fixed fee indicated on the site for as long as she/he is subscribing to our services. There is no minimum subscription period.
- You may re-subscribe to our services after the termination of the agreement.
- Subscriptions: The client can end the contract at any time. However, any month started is due and the termination of the services must comply with the conditions below.
- If a client wishes to terminate the contract she/he shall immediately inform Clothéque by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The client can choose to return the items immediately or keep the items until the last day of the subscription.
In case the client started her/his subscription on the 1st of May and decides to terminate the subscription on the 15th of July. In this case, we recommend that the client inform us immediately as well as inform us on the day the client expects to send the return package to Clothèque. Note that the client should send the items no later than the 31st of July. This is necessary since the next month billing will occur on the 1st of August. In this case, the client will not be charged for the following month.
It is the responsibility of the client to return the correct items in a proper state. Clothèque reserves the right to charge the client an extra fee in situations where the client does not live up to the contract termination conditions. This will occur in situations where:
- Upon receival of return package, one or more of the items that are supposed to be returned to Clothèque are not there.
- Upon receival of return package, the items are damaged.
Newsletters & Commercial Offers
Clothèque can send the client commercial offers via email, SMS, phone, mail, social media if the client has opted in for this service. We always ask the client for permission before sending any commercial offers
User Content & Personal Data
The client can accept that Clothèque uses their content created for commercial purposes, ex pictures or videos tagged with Clothèque and be featured on our site. If a client does not approve that her/his picture is used by Clothèque they need to send us an email at email@example.com and we will immediately remove her/his content.
Clothèque and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without Clothèque’s consent.
Applicable Law & Competence
These General Conditions of Rental and Sale are subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute relating to Clothèque’s services, an amicable solution will be sought.
Otherwise, the French courts will be territorially competent to hear any dispute.
The European Dispute Resolution Platform
In case of dispute between a client and a company inside of the EU, the client can file a request for mediation through the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. In order to consult the website dedicated to consumer mediation please follow this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/solving_consumer_disputes/non-judicial_redress/adr-odr/index_en.htm.
Link to the online dispute resolution platform (ODR PLATFORM): http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
If Clothèque fails at any time during the term of a contract to adhere to any terms of this agreement, this shall not be considered a waiver of any of the right or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract.
Any site visitor cannot reproduce this site, including hypertexts, pictures, or any other media or material without our written consent.